A meeting to share experiences with research, education, pedagogy and stay appraised of new projects and opportunities.
TCU STEM Community of Practice
The TCU STEM Community of Practice (STEM CoP) is hosted once every four weeks on curriculum and research focused topics. All Tribal College and University faculty are invited and welcome to attend.
The STEM CoP has these primary objectives:
- Showcase faculty research/project successes
- Share pedagogy within subject areas
- Facilitate discussions on curricula
- Spread awareness of upcoming & ongoing funding opportunities
Previous Discussion Topics
- Climate Science Research & Education